Requirements are as follows:
- Arrive 15 minutes early for sign-ins and warm up.
- Wear leotard and tights. Skirts or dance shorts may be worn over tights.
- Hair pulled back out of face.
- Accepted Company members must be enrolled in a Summer session and must take a summer Ballet class.
- Ballet is a Co-requisite for accepted Company members.
- Dancers must turn in a schedule with any dates that may interfere with performances.
- Cost will be separate from member's regular monthly tuition.
- Must have extra availability for 2 hours per week. Some weekend rehearsals will be required when upcoming performances are coming up.
What is the performing company?
This non-competitive performance company was created for dancers ages 9 and up that want to have more performance opportunities in a non-competitive environment. Company members will have the opportunity to choreograph their own dances for one of our shows and create their own costumes.
We perform for our community at local festivals and events as well as have a company showcase that is separate from our annual dance recital. Entrance into the company is by invitation or audition only and enrollment in a Ballet class is mandatory as well as 2 hour rehearsals at least 1 evening a week.